Monday, September 30, 2013

Sambucus nigra benefits




Use fresh Sambucus nigra leaves,flower,bark and root,
othe namer:Sauko (Bridal boquet)
First of all,
Philippine herbal medicine pick Sambucus nigra, eat young leaves because the plant is edible and wellknown medicinal plant because  given good result to increas persperation,cleasing blood,urine condition,added for skin condition, laryxn condition, condetion,Sambucus nigra very efective to tonselitis.rheumatism,cold,flu 
symtptom relief remedies,good for stomachace,heart problem,over fat,tuberculoses 
and ohterlung deases

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Andrei Gustilo and I am a student from the De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde. I'm currently working on my thesis about St John's Wort as a herbal treatment against depression and anxiety. I was required by my school to find external validation for my content to pass my thesis and I saw your blog about herbal medicines. I was hoping your could look at my thesis, which is a website, and validate its content for me. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take some time and look at my website http://st-johns-wort.net/ and validate the content I've put in it.

    ReplyDelete